Friday, August 5, 2016

Solo Show: Powell's City of Books



I'm absolutely elated to share my recent works at Powell's--what an honor!

Located upstairs in the Pearl Room, the Basil Hallward Gallery at the downtown Powell's has been a personal oasis since I moved to Portland 7 years ago.  Adjacent to the rare book room and in the realm of their collection of art books, I am beyond thrilled to share my work here.  Also, typewriter drawings in a bookstore? Yes!

Detail of the collaborative piece made for The Lab PDX at Holocene at the end of July. This piece debuts at this show!


Please mark your calendars for First Thursday, September 1 from 6:30-9pm and join us to celebrate Typewriter Art & Other Obsessive Methods, a collection of my latest works from typewriter drawings to my most recent large scale works using a variety of media.
Featured in this exhibit: Duo, 2016, CMYK sharpie on paper, 30 x 30 inches

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment