Thursday, October 29, 2015

Mostly Drawings Of Women: Opening Reception First Thursday



It's exactly one week away from the reception for my final solo show of the year--I'm excited, relieved, and super pumped to hide in the studio to prepare for the upcoming shows next year. 


Until then, I'm very glad to install Give Up The Queen And Nobody Gets Hurt once again--I just need to make sure I have 296 magnets and thumbtacks. I'm also happy to see all of my typewriter drawings behind glass--I'm a poor gift-wrapper, so I won't see most of them until I install at the salon this Monday. 

 

This reception delightfully coincides with 77 Salon's brand re-launch party, so it'll be quite the celebration.  It's rumored there will be pizza and bubbly. Hope to see you there!








Mostly Drawings Of Women
ink and typewriter drawings by Rachel Mulder
77 Salon
1100 NW Glisan Street
Portland, OR 97209

First Thursday, November 5
7-9pm

On view Nov. 2 - 29
M-F: 10am-8pm
Sat: 9am-6pm
Sun: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment