Friday, May 20, 2016

Gearing Up For International Typewriter Day!


Detail of my fun collabo with Oblation!

Did you know that June 23rd is officially International Typewriter Day? I didn't either until Oblation Papers & Press found me!

Thanks to my show back in February at Darling Press, I was able to connect with Oblation and they've invited me to be a big part of this special celebration.

Mark your calendars for Saturday, June 25th!

We're still hammering out some of the details, but here's a short list of the fun to be had:

* live typewriter-drawing by yours truly
* limited edition prints for sale
* letter-typing station with Oblation's own handcrafted paper, envelopes and stamps provided
* raffle to win a typewriter

I'll share the flier ASAP!

Please email your mailing address if you'd like one sent to you: redlumlehcar at gmail.com

I'm really looking forward to this! Hope to see you then!




No comments:

Post a Comment