Friday, July 1, 2016

First Thursday Opening Reception


I'm pleased to announce that my work will be on view at Santé Bar in the Pearl--please join us to celebrate on First Thursday, July 7 from 6 - 10pm.

Since Santé generously waives their commission fee, I will once again be able to donate a portion of my art sales to my favorite burgeoning nonprofit, Public Annex.  Public Annex is a community of people working to break down systemic barriers of marginalized communities through art and farming. 

In addition to framed originals, I will be selling affordable prints, too.  Hottest off the press are these five portraits based on typewriter-drawn originals.  They were screen printed here in Portland by Seizure Palace and there are only 50 available of each signed, editioned print.

Left to right: Avery As A Rectangle, Self Portrait I, Erica, Dominic, Madeline, 8x10 inches, $40 each.


RSVP here and hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment