Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Darling Press Opening Reception





I can't find the words to describe how elated I feel from Friday night's festivities! I'm endlessly grateful for all of my amazing friends who continue to show their love and support and to all of the new beautiful folks I met. Thank you all for being great and special thanks to Darling Press for being such incredible hosts!




If you were not able to attend, my solo show of typewriter drawings is still on view through February 28.  Check it out before this mini-month disappears:

Weekdays: 10am-6pm
Saturday: 11am-5pm
Sunday:   CLOSED

Also, the wonderful folks at DP host a cozy figure-drawing session EVERY TUESDAY night from 7-9pm for $8! They even have an adorable punch card, letterpressed of course. What a lovely drawing night to attend--plus a good excuse to see my work in the meantime. 

Sneak peek below:

Collection, 2016
 typewritten ink on paper, collaged
7.5 x 10 inches, $220
Sisters, 2016
typewritten ink on paper
11 x 14 inches, $300



    
Outline, 2016
typewritten ink on paper
7.5 x 10 inches, $220

Can't say it enough:
T H A N K   Y O U!

No comments:

Post a Comment