Friday, January 29, 2016

Feeling Ultra Femme: Darling Press Opening Next Friday!

Hey Portland!

I'm so excited that I was finally able to get up to St. John's and snag the pink and green ribbons I've been raving about at Ace Typewriter.  Check out this delightfully femme carnation pink.  I want to make everything in bubblegum.


Outline, in-progress.  See it on view alongside typewriter drawings I've been creating since 2013 at Darling Press!


This is also a reminder that I have the honor of being the Artist Of The Month at Darling Press, an intimate space operated by kind and hardworking letterpress wizards, Robyn, Alia and Jason.  They are great.  Not only do they create amazing things, they curate a stunning selection of other finely crafted art and goods and host an awesome life-drawing session every Tuesday from 7pm-9pm.
Should you ever be in FoPo, go say hi.  They also have a disturbingly adorable dog named CousCous that camouflages with the floor and does three perfect tricks.

The opening reception is EXACTLY one week away--please feel free to RSVP on the Facebook Page.  The details once again:


Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment